.

.
.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Success!

well, the last of the guests have left.
Over 50 people came, which is amazing with people's schedules and such.
I had several reasons for the open house.
1. to see friends and family that I won't get to see for a long time, and won't get to see at Christmas.
2. to provide people a chance to emotionally support my Mom and Dad, as I know my being far away for an extended period of time will be hard for them.
3. to provide people with a way of staying in contact with me.
4. to answer specific questions about my ministry

all I know is I'm exhausted now, and have even more to do than I'd remembered...

pack
finish giving things (back) to people
write thank yous
get rid of stuff that I won't need for the next year
see more people

Next Saturday at this time (approximately) I'll be sleeping in my bed in "Las Manzanitas" (the little apples- that's the name of the house I'll be living in with my girls)

Should I post some sort of FAQ's here? I'm thinking about it.

No comments: