.

.
.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm packing...

...to leave for Mexico on SATURDAY at 5:30 AM.

(so this is a quick commercial break.)

It was my intention to only take one suitcase back down this time, as I'd left *half* of my stuff in Mexico.
Except I forget which half.
and I'd intentionally brought things back to Ohio that I knew I didn't need anymore.
But now I forget which things I'm supposed to leave here at home.
so my possessions are now singing at me...
"should I stay or should I go now???"

hehe.
quite the dilemma.

I've had a cold for 3 weeks now, so I resorted to another doctor's appt and got a shot! I like shots.
I think the salty sea air is going to help things out a lot, and the non forced air heated houses.

I've been getting rid of things. I found a list of "to read" from 2000, and on that was Ender's Game So I've wanted to read it for 9 years yet haven't :)
I got rid of 3 more boxes of stuff. Threw out a drawing of my 4th grade classroom that I'd made to figure out how many kids were in my class (to buy Valentine's or something) I've always been a visual person I suppose.
I threw out old phone lists from before I ever had a cell phone. so many colours of ink, numbers crossed out and rewritten, red, blue sparkly, pink, orange, even lip liner. Documentation of how many times friends had moved in excited strokes.

One of the lovely things about early winter is all the green underbrush. It seems strange to me that the trees would be leafless and barren, and yet there is the promise of new life crowning their bases. The roots hibernate in the protection of the shrubbery, twisted together, imitating families of dormice.

Granted, it isn't early winter anymore, and now everything is brown. or white, where the snow fell :)

I think large schools of fish, tornados, and snow flurries on the highway move the same. They scurry, twist, swirl, and are generally unpredictable.

(I think my brother and sister and I are going to sled tomorrow morning, but just for like 15 minutes, since I'm sick.)

We played Apples to Apples and all the cards I earned described the character from Legally Blond perfectly, (except for foreign) clueless, funny, popular, briliant, sexy and responsible.

I beat everyone with 340 points in Wizard, my first time playing the game EVER. my work here is done....

coming? quotes, and some highlights from Theology of the Body.

No comments: