.

.
.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cute Robot!

Isn't this just the cutest robot you have ever seen? I found him while doing work at the library this week...He reminds me of all those drawings kids do, with the man looking over a wall?


I don't know that this should be interesting to me, but Cuba is still keen on counting each and every anniversary. For example, check out this link... (or not.) It links to a scientific journal that in the upper right hand corner of the banner says "53rd Year of the Revolution." I wonder exactly who they are trying to remind.

1 comment:

Cath @ Constance Reader said...

He IS cute.

I read somewhere that scientists COULD make a robot that looks just like a person but that in all prototypes they have made, people responded really negatively to it because it looked TOO HUMAN but also NOT ENOUGH HUMAN. Hence, the cute robot pictured above.