.

.
.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I went to the beach for Christmas Eve :)



So when C--- forgets to pull the toilet handle back up it runs and runs and runs.
But she can't hear it.
In my room, underneath her bathroom, I can hear it, and it sounds like a waterfall or rapids.
I'm not quite sure how the plumbing was done, but I'm sometimes afraid of what might happen if it goes bad.
She also can't hear how loud she sings and dances when she's upstairs. wow. She stomps like an elephant! But I always know when she's coming. :)

Today we took a leisurely walk to the beach, 3 of my girls and I. It was 75 degrees out. :) (But I'll have you know it was 40 degrees this morning before the sun rose.)
It was nice, but it was a REALLY long leisurely walk, 40 minutes, over a bunch of "abandoned" land. There are tire tracks, cow tracks, lotsa mud, and cow bones. There is a lagoon/bay to the south, so the whole time you're walking it's feels like you should have reached the sea, but you haven't!
I had 3 of my girls with me, and they all chose to jump in the water.
I just watched from very far away...
I was amazed with all the big rocks on the beach!



This is the view of our little town from the beach. The houses are where you see the tree line.
Notice all the "wasteland" between the two.


So the other day Tani was going to exercise to a dvd, she set it up in the living room and the kids noticed. So there was probably 15 of us, in our tiny living room doing walk aerobics. There wasn't really room to even do the movements, luckily after a couple minutes most had quit. I should have taken a picture, I think we looked really funny.

I wanted to listen to Pandora.com while I was wrapping gifts, but this apology appeared..."We are deeply sorry, but due to licensing constraints...We believe that you are in Mexico (your IP address appears to be xxx.xxx.x.xx). " Silly laws. But I found another internet radio station that let me listen...

Well, J--- was supposed to go visit her family Christmas Eve, but instead, someone who wasn't supposed to know where she was living came and visited our house. I know she's upset to not go, but hopefully she will still have a nice holiday. (She still enjoyed the holiday :) )

I really should wrap my presents, but...I'd rather go to bed. That walk wore me out!


Every time I finish a post I think of more to say...

(Our Christmas went well, our internet stopped working before I could post this, and then I was too busy :)

No comments: