.

.
.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've become a really great fly killer.

so I typed up this really long entry. But I put it on my flash drive, and I'm not sure how to access it on this computer. Hopefully my internet will be up and running in the next couple days, I just need to know what our server is and get a password.

Mexico is really great so far. My room is super cute. My girls are great, C---, M---, J---, Y---. I like the people I'm working with.
I have pictures, but once again...I'm not using my own computer yet.

I had 76 unread NON SPAM messages when I first got the chance to check my email yesterday, so I'll need a little patience in getting back with people :)

Today and Tomorrow are my days off, but it seems strange ignoring my girls all day just to read and check email and things. But I definitely need to figure out the balance between spending time with people and spending time by myself.

It's colder than I thought it'd be. Once again. I wish I had packed more long sleeve stuff, and keep finding myself wearing layers and layers of clothes. Our house isn't heated. (It's maybe in the low 60's? I'm guessing)

Any questions?

ok. I'll hopefully update in the next couple days. with the long post :)

(oh, the girls have been listening to my "cerca de ti" cd NON stop. I brought it with me, and they were pumped when they found out I had it. )

No comments: