.

.
.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Escape from Busyness

yeah right.

so I had this misguided thought that if I tried life NOT IN THE USA that somehow I wouldn't get busy like Americans.

hahaha. Busyness is such a fight.

This weekend is a retreat with about 45 women from our area, and a few from Southern California that have friends that work down here. (so really I shouldn't be online, I should be retreating. so I'll make this fast.)

I sprained my ankle on Wednesday night, REALLY BAD.

(I was waiting to post on it though until I figured out what to do.)

I had someone look at it, and they recommended getting an x-ray if the swelling didn't go down, but it has!!! In fact, it's almost back to normal, it just hurts to make certain movements. I think another couple days of rest will do it good. It was really hard to sit with my foot propped up all day. My girls saw me doing a TINY TINY TINY bit of walking, and they said, "oh, are you all better? it doesn't hurt anymore?" and I said, "pretend you didn't see me get up!" I don't wanna get in trouble :)

They are doing some Israeli folk dancing during the retreat, but I think I'll sit it out, and let my ankle heal faster.

I'll try to use tomorrow to catch up on emails and such.

2 weeks until our trip 12 hours south of here!


Here are two videos for you all to enjoy of Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_gw5oDPgiU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DSLF_RPwU

No comments: