.

.
.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

wake me up, before you go...

We have a three year old that’s been with us for 2 years and some months. When he plays at my house he says, “mira look it” often. Those three words are always together for him, because he doesn’t know if he should speak Spanish or English. (they mean the same thing) I think it’s precious. He also has “learned” that if you squint one eye while pointing to something, the people around you will know exactly what you are pointing at. (but boy is he wrong…I just stand there stammering, cup?, dog?, water?, spider?, car?) He also can say “Buzz Lightyear” with incredible precision, if he could apply this precision to using the potty, we wouldn’t need those Buzz Lightyear pull-ups. ;)

Our most used garden tool is our rake. Not because I have a lot of time for gardening, but because our laundry sometimes ends up in the field next to my house.

The other night I woke up at 11:30 to loud dance party type singing. I got out of bed, put my glasses on and walked up stairs, fuming that my girls would be so inconsiderate on a school night. Only to hear ants crawling across the floor and light breathing. It was a dream, they were all in their beds. I couldn’t believe it! I went back to bed.

sweet dreams!

No comments: