.

.
.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Caveman Olympics

I get to see my parents and sister TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see my brother THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see Julia Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to be in a jacuzzi TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to use a treadmill TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

California is totally gonna love me.
and Mexico is gonna miss me.

but it'll be ok.

I have a list
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
long of things I'd like to do in San Diego, but I know it won't all happen.

It's all about priorities.

I went grocery shopping for Johanne today.
groceries for one week for 25 people.
:) :) :)
We did three different trips out to the car
(I think the grocery store really likes us.)
and two roadside stops.
One for oranges, and one for tomatoes.

My girls took two tests today and passed!!! yay!
We just have to keep working.




Have you ever played the Nintendo game "Caveman Olympics" ?

It's like the olympics, except you get points for throwing your spouse the farthest, or by pole valuting over a dinosaur, or by making a fire the fastest (which you can cheat during by hitting your opponent on the head!)

well... there is a race in Caveman Olympics, and if you aren't the fastest one, the wild lion/cheetah/cougar animal eats you! The way to cheat in it is by pushing your opponent in a puddle if you are running next to them. totally wouldn't happen in real life, right?

nope. I SAW THIS HAPPEN ON SATURDAY!

my girls and I were walking home and two were jogging ahead, racing, I suppose.
When one pushed the other into a puddle, and laughed about it.
I wish I would have had a video camera.


ok. gotta get directions, and all kinds of things.

No comments: