.

.
.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I write everything down except what's on my mind...

Cleveland was fun with Carrie.

I think the best part of Cleveland was eating at a restaurant where we could see our hotel from, but then spending twenty minutes trying to get to our hotel afterwards b/c the roads were confusing and under construction. :) to our credit, we had no idea we were close to our hotel. National City Bank Tower is beautiful!!!

I spent $80 on gas in the 9 days I was home!! (not counting trip to Cleveland.) So I guess I can understand everyone's complaints. I didn't even drive to a lot of places. at least it didn't seem like I was in the car a lot.

Being home was hard, I realized how much I miss my family, and possibly how materialistic I am, or how much I miss the things I own. or how much I own that I had forgotten I own. or how much I miss spending money without worrying about how much I'm spending. or how much I miss going out to eat.

I was with people 24/7 while I was home, and there were a lot of days I ate out twice (people took me out b/c they love me) so I'm pretty much sick of eating out for now.

The ride down the coast from San Diego to Mexico was beautiful as usual. I'd forgotten what a scenic drive it is.

I really enjoyed the flight, I always forget that topographers and map makers really make exact versions of our world, and thought it was beautiful that the mountains and landforms really did look like ferns and that nobody was making it up!

As tired as I was from traveling the last couple weeks and trying to catch everybody (which I didn't :( ) I was still slightly tempted when I saw an ad for Dubai, and then for Cape Town South Africa. suh-weet. sometimes I think the travel bug has stopped biting, but then sometimes I confuse myself. :)

more later. I'll be late for church if I really proof read this and add the other things I wanted to write about!

No comments: