.

.
.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Horchata Popsicles.

It’s sooo hot outside. And I love it, but my computer is overheating more than it did in Mexico. In Mexico I generally didn’t feel overhot like here. I’ve eaten a lot of horchata (rice milk) popsicles. Not store bought! I made horchata juice with the powder mix and then froze it in bathroom cups with popsicle sticks. My horchata def. doesn’t taste like the horchata at the Mexican food place, so I must be doing something wrong. Although I’m not sure how you can mess up adding power to water.
I sit in my hammock and catch up on reading, or study Spanish vocab, and twirl around while eating homemade popsicles.

I struggle to remember which flavors were everyone's favorite. J-- Pineapple, definitely. M--- Sangria, or Strawberry....

A guy hugged his daughter in church on Sunday during service. I got all teary eyed, and wanted to hug my girls, but then I thought, am I going to be that Mom who gets teary-eyed about because she’s remembering things no one else can? Yes. Yes I will.

No comments: